Outdoor Rock Climbing Course for beginners on the world class venues of Catalonia
This Beginner Rock Climbing Course is the perfect way to start climbing on real rock. Being based in the South of Catalonia, we have easy access to the best rock climbing destinations such as Siurana, Margalef, Montserrat and many others, which means our team can always find the most suitable crags with routes that adjust to all levels.
Our Outdoor Rock Climbing course is suitable for complete beginners who have never climbed before, and also for those who have previously climbed indoors and are looking to get a taste of climbing on real rock while learning the skills required for climbing outside.
You will learn everything you need to climb outdoors safely and effectively. On the second day, we will introduce you to a greater range of climbing techniques, many of which are difficult to learn in a climbing gym. The second day will also allow us to refine and improve what was covered on the first day, and you will have the opportunity to look at associated skills such as abseiling, getting familiar with the wide range of equipment that a rock climber needs, and understanding climbing guide books and grading systems.
- The required equipment and how to use it correctly
- Safely fit a harness and tie into a rope
- Belay and lower effectively and safely
- Climbing moves and technique skills on real rock
- Experience abseiling
- Understand climbing guide books and grading systems
- We will provide all the required equipment: Helmets, Ropes, Harnesses, etc. If you have a pair of climbing shoes, feel free to bring them along.
Note: Lunch is not provided. Please bring water and food for the day and warm clothes depending on weather predictions.
- 2 people: 120€ per person
- 3 to 6 people: 100€ per person
- + 6 people: ask for group availability.
Insurance and gear are included in the Price.
For further information, please Contact us :
- +34 626 387 610