This course is perfect for those wanting to take their climbing to the next level.
Having a solid understanding of the techniques and skills required for climbing Multi-pitch sport routes will open up a whole new area of the sport and make sure you and your climbing buddies are well prepared.
During the two days, our highly qualified instructor will introduce you to:
- Safely rethreading the rope through the fixed anchors at the top of a climb
- Multi pitch climbing, leading the first pitch and setting up anchors at the end of the first pitch
- Equalised anchors, direct belays using a reverso
- Belaying from above and rope management on stances
- Swapping leaders
- Arranging abseils, use of prusiks, abseiling
- Problem solving
- Assisted hoists
- Ascending a fixed rope
All techical gear is provided by us, if you have part of the essential gear you can bring it.
Contact us for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org or: +34 626387610
2 Persons = 120€/person
3 a 5 Persons = 100€/person
Price includes: Technical gear, qualified rock climbing instructor, insurances, photo report and exclusive TivissaRocks multi-pitch techniques manual.