350 € per person
5 days of Climbing
During this 5 day climbing camp in Margalef, you will improve your climbing technique outdoors.
You will learn to use correctly all the required equipment that you need for rock climbing, safely fit a harness and tie into a rope, effective and safe belaying of a lead climber, setting up a top-rope and a great range of climbing techniques.
- The rock climbing equipment and how to use it effectively.
- Safely fit a harness.
- Tie into a rope using the figured eight knot.
- Safe belaying of a lead climber.
- How to use the different types of belay devices.
- Climbing on top-rope.
- Lead climbing and the different climbing techniques.
- Climbing moves and technique skills on real rock.
- How to clean a sport anchor for lowering.
- How to set-up a single pitch abseil.
- Understand climbing guide books and grading systems.
At the end of this course you will leave with all the required skills that will allow you to go climbing independently, becoming a self-sufficient outdoor climber.
Click the Check Availability Button below to see our scheduled camps, or Contact Us if you want to book this service for a shorter/longer camp or other dates.
Information about the camp
We will provide all equipment required for sports climbing ( harness, helmet, ropes, quickdraws, locking carabiners …)
We do not provide climbing shoes, you will need to bring your own.
The accommodation will need to be arranged additionally, we work in partnership with Refugi Margalef, which has the following options available:
- One double room with double bed and its own bathroom, bed linen and towels are included.
- There are two rooms for 4 people, two rooms for 6 people and one big room for 12 people. All beds have mattress, pillow with pillowcase, mattress protector and blanket.
If you are traveling in a camper van, or prefer to camp and overnight in a tent, you can stay at the Margalef Campsite which has Toilet / shower facilities, Bar and WiFi.
* If those options don’t suit you, contact us for further information about self catered houses in the village.
Instructors / guides
Certified instructors deliver this course and have a great deal of experience climbing in the area with plenty of local knowledge about the best climbing crags in Margalef.
Food and drink
Self Catering. There is only one small shop in Margalef, therefore supplies should be picked up from local supermarkets in bigger villages near by ( 30 min drive).
In Margalef there are a few restaurants that serves local food.
Transport is not included, a car can be rented at the airport. If transportation is required from/to the airport and from/to the climbing crags, an additional fee will be applied.
Closest Airports are: Reus at 1:15 hours drive, and Barcelona 2:15 hours drive.
+34 626 387 610
+34 626 387 610
how to get there
For additional information about why we choose Margalef for our climbing camps
Our costumers reviews
Get In touch
Phone: +34 626 387 610